ESR - Vol. 6, No. 3 - Table of contents
Copyright © 2009 Inter-Research. Published January 02
Abstracts are available to all users. Full article .pdfs are available to subscribers only.
Articles marked by are freely available to all users.
Effects of vessels on behaviour patterns of individual southern resident killer whales Orcinus orca
ESR 6:199-209 | Full text in pdf format
McConville AJ, Grachev IuA, Keane A, Coulson T, Bekenov AB, Milner-Gulland EJ
Reconstructing the observation process to correct for changing detection probability of a critically endangered species
ESR 6:231-237 | Full text in pdf format
Vanderlaan ASM, Corbett JJ, Green SL, Callahan JA, Wang C, Kenney RD, Taggart CT, Firestone J
Probability and mitigation of vessel encounters with North Atlantic right whales
ESR 6:273-285 | Full text in pdf format
ESR Specials are integrated multiauthor syntheses initiated and coordinated by acknowledged experts. They highlight cutting-edge research areas or problems and/or bring together cogent bodies of literature on key taxa. The ESR Specials currently underway are listed below.
- Biologging Technologies: New Tools for Conservation
- Bats: Status, Threats and Conservation Successes
- Incorporating Climate Change Into Endangered Species Conservation
- Forensic Methods in Conservation Research
- Range-wide Status and Conservation of the Goliath Grouper
- Primate Conservation: Measuring and mitigating trade in primates