Rights & Permissions
Re-use of articles (or selected content of articles) published Open Access under the Creative Commons by Attribution Licence (CC-BY) is unrestricted and no permission is required for re-use of content, subject however to the following conditions:
(1) The original authors and original source of publication must be acknowledged
(2) Republication must also be Open Access under the Creative Commons by Attribution (CC-BY) licence.
These are conditions of the Creative Commons Licence. Note that copyright still exists in the article. Open Access does not mean that the article is in the Public Domain.
All other articles
Re-use of a reasonable amount of content of IR articles (figures, tables, text, data) for scientific use is generally free of charge, but permission must first be obtained. Please send an email to: permissions(at)int-res.com with the following details:
(1) Specific details of the material you wish to use: (i) the article authors, title, year of publication, volume number and page range, doi, and (ii) the specific figure number, table number, text section, etc.
(2) The title of the publication in which it will be used, and the name of the publisher or owner
(3) How the publication will be distributed (print, electronic, members-only, open on the world wide web).
Attach any forms or licence documents that have been supplied to you by your publisher.
The following may be reproduced without seeking permission from Inter-Research, but with acknowledgement of the original published source:
(1) The article title, list of authors and affiliations, volume number, page range, and its doi
(2) The text of the abstract and the key words.
Authors of papers published by Inter-Research should consult the page Open Access for their rights regarding author self-archiving ('Green' Open Access).